• Diploma in Nursing and registered with Malaysian Nursing Board.
• Minimum 2 years working experience preferably in the following disciplines:
i. Obstetrics & Gynaecology
• Applicants with Post Basic Certificate in Midwifery will be added advantages.
• Possess good clinical nursing skills
• Good interpersonal skills and pleasant personality
• Effective communication skills, enjoys interactions in a professional manner.
• With working experience in patient care is an advantage.
Interested applicants are invited to submit a detailed resume including personal details, qualifications, working experience, present and expected salary, a passport-sized photograph (n.r.) and contact number to email@example.com.Niche
: Kerja Diploma Dan Ijazah
| Pusat Rawatan
| Jobs & Vacancies in Malaysia